How It Works
Our custom pet art is made to order with each masterpiece being unique and one of a kind. The art is digitally hand-drawn and colored so that colors can be manipulated.
All you need to do is upload a photo of your pet according to the guidelines below, make any other product option selections, and then place your order.
- All animals are welcome
- The custom art is for one pet only
- Your pet's photo should be at least 1000 x 1000 pixels
- The photo cannot be blurry, too dark, or too bright
- The pet should have eyes open and no excessive shadowing on face
- Pet's face should not be obstructed by toys, paws, etc.
- Pet should be standing or sitting rather than lying down
- Bright lighting indoors or during a bright day outdoors is best
We will send you a “print proof” via email within 2-3 business days after purchase. Once we receive your approval or revisions request, we will finalize your masterpiece then email or ship it to you depending on whether you purchased a digital file or canvas print.
When purchasing a digital file, you will receive high-resolution jpg and png files via email. You will be able to use the png file to print your art at any size without losing quality. The digital file can be used on birthday cards, tee shirts, pillows, coffee mugs, etc.
When purchasing a canvas print, you will receive a museum quality canvas. Our canvas prints are handmade and designed to last well over 100 years, guaranteeing you will treasure your print for a lifetime. The canvas is gallery wrapped on a 0.75” wood frame. All canvas prints will arrive ready to hang right out of the box.